A vacancy exists for a Corporate Cash Management and Forex Administrator to join a boutique financial services firm in the Southern Suburbs.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the accurate, efficient and timely administration of CCM (corporate cash management) and Forex activities of the business. The candidate will further be responsible for championing the cloud based, paper free application of the business.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience in the banking sector and administration of corporate cash management (within banking sector) is advisable.
- Experience in and knowledge of Forex administration within a banking environment is advisable.
- Relevant degree from a reputable institution, i.e. BCom or Business management degree or equivalent and RE 5
- RE 5 (registered person’s exam) is preferable to administer Forex transactions
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Advantageous would be knowledge of and experience in any banking platform.
- Accuracy, trustworthiness, professionalism, highly ethical, using initiative, high numeracy and literacy skill, discretion and confidentiality, logical thinking, interpersonal skills, trust, commitment, positive attitude, time management, ability to work well in a team.