Our client, a leader in the Investments space, is looking to bring a Compliance Specialist with strong experience in CIS, on board!
The purpose of this role is to handle all regulatory applications associated with new and existing funds with the FSCA, across various fund types, and to assist with implementation of the new funds, once approved.
Duties of the role will include:
- Fund Applications across the business and product lines, ballot applications and cessation
- Assist regulatory compliance with various compliance support functions
- Take full responsibility for the processing, completing and coordinating of the Fund Application process
- Monitoring of post-approval process
- Provide support to the Client take on / implementation team as well as various internal and external stakeholders
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Relevant experience of at least 3-5 years in a related compliance/legal function where you have been responsible for CIS Fund Applications
- Understanding of the asset management environment, ideally long only and hedge fund exposure
- Strong CIS knowledge and experience dealing with the CIS division within FSCA
- Preferable to have ETF experience