Our Client in the insurance industry is looking for someone who is extremely self-motivated and possesses personal qualities that range from being extremely personable (easy going), fun, energetic etc. to, also being analytically minded, systems savvy, organised, proactive in using their initiative, and highly professional in their performance delivery.
Main Responsibilities in the position:
• Responsible for the overall end-to-end processing requirements of all assigned claims;
• Obtaining all necessary documentation for claims;
• Liaising directly with clients, insurance companies, service providers and assessors;
• Performing all requirements for payments of claims;
• Overall management of claims float.
Reports to the Claims Manager.
CTC remuneration package on offer = market related salary + provident fund + risk benefits.
Education & Experience:
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• RE5 (essential)
• FAIS Fit and Proper – full qualification NQF4 (no FAIS work supervision) (essential)
• CBD points met – proof provided
• Minimum 3 years proven commercial & personal claims experience (essential)
• Previous experience working in a Brokerage (preferred)
Specialist knowledge / skills:
• Flexi / Cardinal 360 systems knowledge / skills (preferred)
• Strong, proven administration skills
• Time management skills
• Equine knowledge (and interest) (preferred)
• Skilled in personal approach (empathy & compassion) taken to client service delivery of processing claims
• Knowledge / understanding of commercial objectives
• Knowledge / skilled in effectively managing multiple requirements at the same time