Our Client based in the Financial Services Industry is looking to employ a highly professional and skilled Lending administrator and client operations consultant.
The suitable candidate must have the right mix of technical, financial and people skills.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure optimisation of the Customer Support Centre function and manage business processes.
- Process loan applications and determine client affordability as well as complete the whole loan process with clients.
- Completing client contracts and sign contracts with clients.
- Engaging with customers through multiple channels on different queues with varied complexities.
- Answer incoming calls, make calls and respond to customer queries and requests on the Customer Support Centre System/Ticket System (via applications, telephone, emails, and live chats).
- Upload / process and verify all client details, KYC and ensure verification in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Guide customers with the relevant company information, services and products.
- Manage, resolve and follow-up logged tickets: customer calls, enquiries and complaints effectively and timeously.
- Identify and escalate issues to management.
- Provide technical support, processing of documentation, and company product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Document all information according to company procedures, processes and regulations.
- Ensure the Customer Support Centre is compliant with all relevant statutory requirements (e.g. NCA, FAIS, FICA, and Consumer Protection Act).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Data entry, analytical and trouble-shooting abilities.
- Sound problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly customer focused and handles all client information confidentially.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and highly efficient in diagnosing technical issues.
- Highly professional, calm, flexible and customer focused.
- Effective time management skills, hardworking and able to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure, take on additional tasks and target driven.
Education and Experience required:
- NQF Level 4 / Grade 12 required.
- Min 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a financial / lending / banking environment
- Solid technical and computer literacy skills and highly proficient in Microsoft packages and applications.
- Certificate or degree in Finance / Banking would be beneficial.
- 2 years work experience in the Banking / Financial environment.
- Highly proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Clear credit and criminal records.
- Your own internet connection (at least 4 Mbps).