This role is a great opportunity to apply your skills and experience in the Unit Trust Client service team of a leading Fund Services provider. This role offers excellent exposure and learning in a critical client service position.
- New Business administration processing. Process account opening applications
- Capturing Subscription, Redemption and Switch instructions form
- Handling FICA requirements and internal AML policy for all clients
- Processing and setting up of broker fees
- Implementing and maintaining process controls using workflow management
- Recording client tax details appropriately
- Management of internal relationships to ensure prompt client response. Providing support to the CRM and broader client service team with queries
- Daily Finswitch file processing
The candidate must have:
- Relevant experience of at least 2-4 years in a similar role – essential.
- Experience gained in a similar asset management / unit trust / LISP client service environment where your focus has been on processing investment applications.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (or study towards) a BCom, BTech Commerce, Finance, Business Administration preferred.
- Or relevant industry related courses (NQF 5 /6 equivalent)