Our client, operating in Fund Services, is looking for a strong individual to join their customer service team in the Investor Services space.
Duties of the role will include the following:
- To service existing and potential clients with transactions and queries telephonically and via written communication
- Assist clients and their IFAs with queries and provision of information
- Respond to queries with respect to SLAs in place with clients, fund managers and other service providers
- To ensure accurate recordkeeping of service-related administrative tasks
- To play a key role in identifying and implementing improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s service levels
- To build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Responsible for running, checking and sending of client reports daily and monthly
- Dealing with audit requests and queries
- Handling queries efficiently to ensure resolution of both internal and external client reporting queries (fund managers, vendors, LISPS and investors)
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of specific reporting requirements to clients
- Attending to monthly, quarterly, ad hoc client and regulatory reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience of at least 4 years in a Client Service/CRM role, gained for a similar retail investment/Unit Trust/LISP client service environment. They must also have a strong telephone manner and experience with handling a large number of retail investment clients.