Our Client based in Wellington seeks a Debtors Clerk to join their team.
– Complete and print computerised invoices from delivery notes
– Invoice – daily according to every clients’ specific requirements
– Importing of new tariffs before deadlines or as quickly as possible
– Updating of the Masterfile
– Review of tariff schedules received from clients to ensure that opening tariffs agree with Datatim’s opening tariffs. Ensure double controls.
3. Credit notes
– Create credit notes on the Debtors’ system
– Ensure reinvoicing takes place when necessary
– Submission of computerised credit notes for approval
– Provide postal department with credit notes for posting purposes
– Updating of credit note register
– Filing of credit notes and related documentation
– Processing of debtors and creditors journals on debtors system when necessary
– Import credit notes into Datatim
– Copy PODs after new invoice on Papertrail
– Pull updated Chep pallet loads out of Datatim and send to ARPM daily
– Handling of any general debtors-related queries
– Follow up enquiries where independent of other departments
– Liaise daily with subcontracting clerk with the aim of sorting out any issues and processing invoices
– Monitoring to ensure that all client loads that have been invoiced are emailed to the correct email address. The same email that is sent to the correct client, will also be received via Outlook.
– Act as backup in cases where one of the other Debtors Clerks are on leave, ie. General leave, sick leave, special leave etc. You will be allocated to a specific person and will be given training on their role.
– Assist with Papertrail and RAM deliveries if required.
– Check MPACT invoices and PODs for correctness and completeness before sending to the client.
Someone with a BCOMM Financial Management or BCOMM Financial Accounting degree. Someone who is mathematically strong.
Or someone with diploma and some years experience.