Exciting opportunity for a newly qualified CA(SA) to join the market leader in Partnership Automation as a Financial Analyst.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
* Ad hoc analyses, as needed
* Support functional area leaders in development of their annual Expense and Capital budgets
* Provide monthly financial reporting and variance analysis
* Ensure budget holders understand their performance vs. budget
* Develop comprehensive monthly forecasts, with input from budget holders on all assumptions
* Work with budget holders to rebalance their plans, in response to changes in business priorities
* Prepare revised Quarterly Budgets for the company as the fiscal year progresses from each quarter to the next
* Monthly, prepare company forecasts in collaboration with cross functional team members and provide explanations for variances from prior expectations
* Develop business cases in support of new investment opportunities, and work with cross-function teams to develop comprehensive initiative budgets
* Develop, track and analyze key operational metrics for each functional area.
* Newly qualified CA(SA) with Big Four audit firm experience (preferred)
* Relevant working experience within
finance/audit/advisory/investment banking sectors(preferred)
* B.Com/B.SC Degree or relevant financial qualification
* Experience preparing management accounts and financial statements
* Experience in financial analysis and modelling
* 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
* Internet Allowance
* Flexible work hours
* Casual work environment