This is a wonderful opportunity to join a great brand with sound product offerings. This market leader offers excellent support and believes in rewarding excellence. The position is in the Retail Business team – a group of focused, professional and highly successful individuals.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and assertive individual in possession of a BCom/B Bus Sci degree in Finance or Economics and at least four years’ experience in financial services or asset management. The candidate will have a good understanding of investment markets and economics, be passionate about investments and client services, be a team player and have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Duties of the role will include:
- Researching and understanding the impact of market movements on investor behaviour and investment outcomes and supporting the retail sales teams with great intelligence.
- Management Information, Competitor, Market and Investor research
- General support to Retail Management, the marketing and client servicing team as well as business development managers
- Monthly and quarterly workflow deliverables
Technical knowledge requirements:
- Advanced – MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in Morningstar Direct, I Net and Bloomberg