Our client is looking to hire a Medical Aid consultant with strong knowledge of various medical aid and gap cover products and to coordinate the client lifecycle, from take on, to claims and attending to all client queries. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team in the Southern suburbs.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Sign on new clients
- Servicing of existing clients
- Medical aid and gap cover reviews annually
- Keep up to date with changes in medical aid and gap cover products
- Coordinating client claims
- Professional liaison with medical aid and gap cover service providers
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 1-3 years of experience in dealing with medical aid and gap cover products.
- Experience in Discovery Health and Momentum Medical Aid Products
- Experience in Turnberry Gap cover products
- Strong client relationship skills
- Planning, organising and high attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Ability to work very well in a team
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to take own initiative
- Relevant tertiary qualification from a reputable institution
- Fit and proper with relevant FICA/FAIS code
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.