The Investor Service Analyst is understanding of the needs and businesses of our existing and new clients. Displaying real industry knowledge, they communicate efficiently and effectively when assisting clients with any queries they may have. Delivering fantastic client service with a focus on building and strengthening relationships.
Responsibilities & KPIs.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of and fascination by the private markets
- Finds client service thrilling and endeavours to achieve client satisfaction
- Exceed clear efficiency and performance metrics.
- Foster a culture of ‘how can we help? Learn and drive positive client feedback
- Interact with clients, lawyers, investors and administrators effectively and professionally
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- An ability to work under pressure to achieve accurate client deliverables
- Understand and follow all current processes
- Reviewing of the adequacy and appropriateness of investor profiles and structures and to make a sound reasoned judgement, based on knowledge
- Proactively suggest process and system improvements to maximize efficiency
- Maximize the use of technology in all processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency
- Understand the system design, how it is applied and how best to utilise it for client satisfaction and retention
- Become familiar with TIDR process maps and guides and how the site supports them.
- Suggest technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency
- Efficiently control your daily work using the ticket management system.?
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience working with internal or external clients
- Strong knowledge of KYC/ Due Diligence and an understanding of complex structures in the Fund world.
- Knowledge of FATCA/CRS advantageous
- Prior experience in the Finance Industry advantageous
You will have a thorough understanding of the regulatory landscape and be familiar with industry best practice. Knowledge of private markets is essential.
You will be:
- Experienced in and fascinated by the private markets
- Super-bright and stimulated by delivering excellent client services resulting in strengthened relationships
- Competent and knowledgeable team member who understands both systems and process
- Able to work well under pressure and adapt to change and the evolving nature of the business
- A flexible approach to work and good time management skills
- An ability to work on own initiative
- Efficiently process senior review
We are one, global team that live by our culture and demonstrate The clients values in everything they do. We hire people that show:
- Proactive and organised with an ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Excellent communication skills – Fluent spoken and written English
- Methodical approach, with an organised outlook on work
- Self-starter capabilities and able to work with minimal supervision
- Competence and knowledge. Someone who understands both systems and process
- Passionate and outgoing, high energy with a love for working with people
- Stimulated by building new relationships and maintaining existing ones
- A confident manner and the ability to communicate with clients effectively
- Suitable AML Qualification
- Practical Client Due Diligence- Advanced Certificate – ICA?
- Leadership & Management – ILM Level 5 Award – ICS