Our client is looking to employ a Tax Analyst to join their team. Helping to manage the team towards clear deadlines and to continuously improve our technology.
- Work with the Operations Leader to identify your own
- productivity and training needs within agreed
- Act as subject matter expert across both FATCA-CRS
- and Withholding Tax in order to support the
- development of other team members.
- Actively support a culture of continuous improvement
- through new ideas.
- Maximize the use of technology in all processes in
- order to control risk and improve efficiency.
- Understand the system design and how it is applied.
- Suggest technology improvements in pursuit of
- Help to design and develop new services, in
- conjunction with our product owner and development
- Classify client entities using our classification model and
- understand how it is applied.
- Register reportable entities with the IRS and the relevant
- jurisdiction’s tax portal where required.
- Review of investor data and collaborate with clients to
- address any deficiencies.
- Submit FATCA and CRS filings to the relevant jurisdictional
- Keep up to date with all FATCA and CRS schema changes.
- Generate Form SS-4, Submit to the IRS and record our
- clients’ EIN number
- Complete and validate relevant W forms and CRS self
- certification forms on behalf of our clients’ entities and
- investors, providing support for investors where required.
- Obtain transaction information from clients and calculate
- withholding values using our platform.
- Submit withholding information as required
- The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors’ degree level qualification.
- Exposure to FATCA and CRS as well as a knowledge of XML
- Sound knowledge of US Withholding Tax
- Will also:
- Have experience of working towards clear deadlines.
- Be part of a competent and knowledgeable team who meet or
- exceed clear metrics
- Continuously improve systems and processes that are
- understood by all staff
We are one, global team who live by our culture and demonstrate The
values in everything we do. We hire people who show:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Presence and confidence when managing staff
- Methodical with an organized approach to work
- Self starting and capable of working with light supervision