Our client is a market leading Merger & Acquisitions specialist, handling company sales across all areas of both the SME and corporate mid-markets.
The role involves communicating at all levels, both internal and external, with the ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and work quickly and efficiently. As one of the main points of contact with our clients over the telephone and occasionally in person, a confident and professional manner is an essential attribute for any candidate.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong research abilities and / or experience
– Excellent telephone skills / manner
– Highly computer literate with strong organisational skills; experience of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel essential
– Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise workload
– An interest in the business world and business matters
ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO EXCEL IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
– English Language – comprehension and articulation
– Communication – both spoken and written
– Meticulousness – a keen eye for detail
– Organisation – ability to multitask, managing several projects at once
– Punctuality – applicable to both working hours, and ability to adhere to strict deadlines
– Initiative – ability to assess and initiate independently
– Interest – in the business world and business matters
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
– The chance to work in an exciting business, rapidly growing in South Africa and Internationally
– Real progression opportunities for the right candidate
– Fun but challenging and driven working environment