As part of the Client Delivery team, this key role provides specialist Transition Management support to the Operations team taking full responsibility for all fund transitions and new client take ons. The purpose of this take on oversight function is to deliver both project management and risk management to clients to reduce costs and minimize risks when undergoing large changes to asset and manager allocations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for all fund transitions and portfolio restructuring for institutional and CIS or unitised clients, working within a multi-asset class environment and with a range of financial instruments
- Liaison with clients from start to finish with regard to the transition of securities as well as client onboarding. Client communication will be both face to face as well as email and telephonic client liaison
- Working with fund structure set ups
- Liaison for accounting type and static set up
- Responsible for new client take on process, full project management and delivery of this function. Includes the ability to set target dates that suit both client expectations and operational requirements and complete projects within the set time deadlines
- Provide regular feedback and status updates to all management.
- High levels of stakeholder engagement across all operational teams within the company
- 3-5 years related experience dealing with fund transitions and client take on’s
- This role requires a solid understanding of Fund services specifically relating to Take on and Transition Management. Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills are key
- Related Financial/Investment/Commercial qualification
- High levels of accountability
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Positive team player
- Enthusiastic and client-centric attitude
- Able to escalate issues timeously
- Accuracy and attention to detail, showing a methodical approach to work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Why this Role?
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a talented team of Fund Services specialists and take on a key role with full responsibility for all fund transitions and new client take ons