Our Client a Fund Administration Company based in Mowbray has undertaken a programme (Project Lynx) of organisational and operational transformation to drive greater and more sustainable profitability, and operating efficiency, aligned to its stated strategic objectives.
A number of specific opportunities, each owned by specific members of the ExCo, have been identified and quantified within a high level roadmap.
The role of Head of Transformation will provide strategic and execution support, through the develop of tools and methodologies, to drive delivery through each work stream, and ultimately realisation of the anticipated benefits to the company.
The role will govern not only the implementation of initiatives under Project Lynx, but bring other existing initiatives aimed at EBITDA optimisation under a centrally managed programme framework.
• Proven project management capability, most notably in Six Sigma and Lean Management methodologies;
• Demonstrable experience and comfort engaging at Senior Executive and Board levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop the central project planning tools and templates to ensure consistency in planning and delivery across the multiple work streams,
leveraging the capability of the Programme Management Office in so doing;
• Support ExCo sponsors and dedicated persons in planning, scoping deliverables, resource allocation and cost analysis;
• Track overall programme delivery against agreed milestones as set by CEO and the Board, escalating where necessary risks or concerns
arising around such delivery;
• Track benefits realisation in close partnership with Finance to translate these into EBITDA, highlighting any obstacles or risks as they arise;
• Actively manage competing priorities and conflicting agenda, whilst mitigating risks to maintain consistency of focus across teams;
• Periodically present findings and status reports to the Board.