- providing day-to-day accounting and other services to allocated clients,
- preparing trial balances, management accounts and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and SA GAAP,
- follow processes and procedures, working to set quality standards and keeping to agreed turn-around times;
- ensure that client queries and/or complaints are dealt with efficiently and timeously, and escalated immediately where needed;
- develop, build and maintain sound relationships with allocated clients
- ensure the highest level of service, quality of work and support to our Corporate Clients
- manage staff performance evaluations, establish key performance criteria, and manage staff performance and disciplinary issues and processes with the assistance of the wider Corporate Clients management and Human Resources.
- Risk Management:
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining controls relevant to the position.
Conova (PTY) LTD is a specialist financial recruitment agency based in Cape Town South Africa. We cover all sectors ranging from leading Fund Management and Financial Services companies to Manufacturing and Servicing companies.
Telephone: (021) 201-1870
2nd Floor, Protea Place
40 Dreyer Street