Our client, a property management firm based in the Southern Suburbs, is looking to hire an Accounts Administrator to be responsible for conducting the administration and processing related to supplier expenditure, tenant billing and collections for portfolio properties .
The main focus of the role will be to support the Financial Controller in the production of daily, monthly and ad hoc financial information and the Property Manager with regard to Facilities Management administration. Ad hoc project work will arise as the Group grows, such as setting up new assets in the MDA system, assisting with new processes and improving current workflows.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable and Facilities Management
- Banking and Cash books
- Tenant billing and collections
Required skills and experience
- Experience in a property management environment
- Able to work independently and also in team environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, ability to pick up on and reduce errors
- Microsoft Office Outlook and Excel skills are important
Preferred skills and experience
- MDA Property Manager experience
Hours, attendance and remuneration
8 hour day, standard business hours. The role is office based with no regular travel required.
The role may require over-time work during deadline and audit periods
Candidate to reside in Southern Suburbs or CBD and own transport is preferable
Salary commensurate with skills and experience