An international financing company is looking to grow their team and to appoint an ambitious Accounts Receivable Credit Controller.
This role is ideally suited to a smart, knowledgeable, client-facing Credit Controller who can grow a book from scratch in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Account reconciliations
- Full client onboarding
- Client and debtor payment collections
- Opening and management of new accounts
- Weekly and monthly credit reports
- Overseeing invoice schedules
- Watching over PODs and credit limits
- Dealing with all client and debtor enquiries
- Arranging refunds of overpayments
- Initial credit vetting of debtors
- Training our clerks
- Ongoing credit risk management
Candidates must be in possesion of a degree and have experience in Invoice Financing and Working Capital Finance.
If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.