A software development company based in the southern suburbs is looking for a seasoned Bookkeeper to be responsible for the accounts payables and receivables and to assist with general accounting. The ideal candidate will have excellent organising and time management skills.
- Capturing of GL transactions
- Processing sales and expense invoices
- Assisting with the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Processing inter-company transactions
- Reviewing expense claims and processing these for payment
- Assisting with debtor and creditor support
- Assisting with the preparation of financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends
- Assisting with developing a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts
- Assisting with defining and reviewing bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Receiving, approving and where necessary, investigating client’s accounts payable invoices
- Communicating (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts
- Responding to client account queries
- A proven track record of 5 years in Bookkeeper and/or Assistant Accountant roles.
- A relevant qualification in Bookkeeping or a National Diploma in Financial Accounting.
- Multi-currency experience.
- Proficiency in Xero, Bulldozer & Sage Pay