The role will form part of the client service team and will report to the Head of Client Service. The candidate will be responsible for developing, managing and supporting client relationships. The candidate will be expected to work closely with the clients to ensure they have an in depth understanding of their businesses to ensure they are able to assist the client in the most effective manner. Due to clients being regional the candidate will be required to travel within South Africa from time to time.
- The candidate will be the primary contact for certain clients and will assist with any client requests or queries and will be responsible for the end to end servicing of those clients.
- Collate, update and manage a database (CRM) for all clients. This includes building up a history and tracking interactions with all clients (both formal and informal)
- Develop a servicing strategy for assigned clients, with the help of the Head of Client Service
- Assist in the planning and organisation of client events throughout the year.
- Over time, the expectation would be that the individual grows to be able to manage quarterly “Investment Committee” meetings with clients as well as present on behalf of the business at certain client presentations when requested.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
|Qualifications||– Commerce or related qualification –B Comm, B Bus Sci, CFA, CA (Numerical subjects)|
|Experience||– At least 3 years investment industry-related experience
– Experience liaising and presenting to clients
– Understanding of retail asset management, as well as the financial advice industry is crucial
– Client oriented experience
|Skills & Competencies||– Ability to work collaboratively
– Building and maintaining relationships
– Client focus
– Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
– Demonstrating ethics and integrity
– Displaying drive and purpose
– Stress tolerance
– Resilience and adaptability
– Working across teams
– Good planning and organizing skill
|Personality||– Must possess an ownership mentality and a willingness to take responsibility for tasks through to completion
– Attention to detail, goal orientated and a willingness to learn and be hands on
– Highly organized, good at multi-tasking and able to deal with people at all levels
|Systems||– Strong Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft Word