A well-known international retailer is looking to hire a CFO. The role will allow the candidate to be part of a small, hands-on management team and to be involved in managing and growing the business in line with its expansion plans.
The ideal candidate must come from a retail background and be in possession of a CA, CIMA or similar qualification and tick the following boxes:
• Excellent knowledge of franchising
• Financial planning, forecasting and budgeting experience
• Experience in rolling out stores and franchises
• Advise the business in a financial and business capacity
• Experience with large volumes of stock and the knowledge on how to improve processes.
• Assist the CEO with any other senior management tasks as required.
• Team management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
It is important to us that this person has the following experience and knowledge:
• Experience with consumer retail
• Has previous experience as a CEO but is now working in a CFO role
• Has good knowledge of POS IT systems, preferably with XERO and Fathom software
• Experience with setting up stock control, inventories, budgets and due diligence
The role offers a competitive salary, medical aid and the opportunity to work remotely.