If you love financial markets and enjoy interacting with clients this role is a good fit. You must be able to travel locally and present on technical topics with confidence whilst building on client relationships.
- Act as custodian for a specific group of clients.
- Being the conduit for all institutional clients between investment and operations teams and ongoing meeting of clients’ requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with these clients, as well as designated consultants and potential clients
- Ensure clients are in the right product for their needs
- Be aware of CFM’s full product range and make clients aware of alternative products where appropriate
- Coordinate and manage the mandate process and any other client-related matters
- Client interaction, report backs and information sharing to targeted client groups
- Client development
- Presenting to clients with gravitas
- Keep clients abreast of market events on a regular basis
- At least 10 years investment industry-related experience
- Able to liaise and present with credibility and impact
- Understanding of institutional asset management, industry dynamics and distribution networks
- Client oriented experience and personality profile
- Investment or related qualification – CA, Business Science, BCom, CFA