A manufacturing company based in the northern suburbs is seeking the expertise of a Cost and Management Accountant for a temporary period (with possibility of permanency).
- Review and Maintenance BOMs
- Review and Maintenance of Machine Rates and Labour Rates
- Reporting on Production Performance and Outputs
- Reporting on Production Efficiencies
- Analysis of Production Input costs and Yield
- Studying and collecting data to determine costs linked to business activity and product cost
- Margin/Profitability Analysis
- Analysis of changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, to determine effects on cost
- Providing estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products.
- Inventory Valuation
- Analysis and Assisting in Capital Budgeting/Expenditure requests
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Assisting in Budget and Forecast Preparation
- Assisting with the maintenance of accurate Financial Records
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Equivalent, with 5 years’ experience with exposure to manufacturing environment.
- Exact ERP Experience or similar package would be advantageous
- Knowledge of foreign exchange transactions
- MS office experience required