|The Data Management team play a critical role relating to instrument set up and pricing within Prescient Fund Services. In this exciting role you will play a key role in static data and instrument set up.|
|Duties and Responsibilities|
· Responsible for the quality of static data (e.g. securities, funds, and products), support of data feeds and associated reporting.
· Understanding of the set-up of securities and portfolio’s as well as instrument valuation methodology and impact on downstream users.
· Handling client queries efficiently to ensure resolution of both internal and external client queries.
· Checking of all data set-up within the Investment Management systems and regular maintenance thereof.
· Ensure appropriate controls are in place to mitigate risk.
· Analyzing, maintaining and streamlining the current data input and pricing processes.
· Supporting the management and co-ordination of team deliverables relating to projects and new client take-on’s
|· Relevant experience of at least 2 years in this role is essential. Required experience in instrument set up and pricing
· High level of competency required in MS Excel. An understanding of databases (SQL) preferred. Proficiency in data and financial analysis
|· Relevant tertiary qualification(s) –BComm degree|
|· Self-starter who is willing to take on responsibility for a wide array of tasks in a small company.
· Highly methodical with strong interest in portfolio administration.
· Analytical thinker with problem solving skills.
· Ability to work under limited supervision.
· You are a team player, putting the interest of the team ahead of your own personal interests
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
· Ability to work under pressure at times.
· Honesty, integrity and mutual respect for co-workers. You have the ability to deal with different cultural and business situations.
· Sound understanding of and products and the integration of this data into the reporting process.
|High level of competency required in MS Excel. An understanding of databases (SQL). Proficiency in data and financial analysis|