Our client , a growing ecommerce FMCG distribution company is seeking a qualified Financial Manager to join their team.
* Monitor the day- to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
* Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
* Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership and the Board of Directors..
* Support project analysis , validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
* Own and manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
* Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
* Advising on investment activities and providing strategies that the company should take
* Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
* Producing long-term business plans.
* Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments.
* Preparation of annual budgets in line with the General Manager.
* Manage and ensure correct accounting principals and financial reporting.
* Implement necessary financial controls to manage costs and efficiencies
* Regular reporting on sales against budgets and accurate forecasting.
* Management of a team of accountants and payroll.
* Preparation of end of month/ quarterly/ yearly accounting cycles
* Manage the cash flow and reconciliations daily.
* Involved in supplier relationships and management of supplier charges and term of business
* Involved in regular management meetings and presentations of the fiscal department results
* Recruitment , training and employee promotion identification
* Ownership and management of the P&L
* Preparation and reporting of the company financial statements on a monthly basis
* Management of internal and external company audits
* Create and manage daily reports on sales, purchases and all cash reconciliation
* Establish buying and payment protocols
* Generate criteria for follow-up of CAPEX investments
* Drive capital raising with financial institutions or potential investors
* Define strategies and projections for capital or debt raising
* Develop accounting procedures around JABU’s floats and wallets
In order to apply you need to be a CA (SA), with at least 5 years experience ideally in a similar e-commerce/ fintech environment.
CV’s to go to cv’email@example.com