Established global trading company in the FMCG industry is looking for an analytical, detail orientated self starter to join their team.
- Handle full financial function of the business
- Work on inventory management with the factory manager
- Maintain costing system
- Monthly management reports
- Cash flow planning
- Process payments
- Liaise with customers and suppliers where necessary
- Reports to CEO
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g., BCom Accounting / CIMA)
- SAIPA / SAICA articles (Small or medium firm)
- Self-starter – This is very important
- Excellent Excel knowledge required
- Understanding of standard costing system, bills of materials etc.
- Detail orientated
- Analytical thinking and problem Solving
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Energetic and prepared to work long hours if and when required.
- Pastel knowledge beneficial
- Pastel payroll beneficial
- Three years’ working experience as a Financial or Management
- Manufacturing / FMCG experience
- Will be part of senior management team