A global Fund Administration company based in Century City is seeking a bright individual looking to get into the investment industry. In this role you will be required to collate, calculate, process, investigate and check information in order to produce the accounts/ valuations of the specific Fund which our client administers within defined deadlines and regulatory requirements.
- Review and ensure all documentation are in place for investment purchases, sales or distributions to ensure that there is no delay in the instruction of the Investment.
- Prepare and execute all investment purchase transaction to ensure the Investment deadlines are timely met.
- Set-up and capture all investment transactions on Investran to ensure the investments are correctly reflected within the valuation.
- Monitor and capture distributions / sales proceeds on Investran to ensure the movement are correctly reflected within the specific valuation.
- Prepare accurate quarterly (pre fair market value and post fair market value) accounts (including capital statements for investors) so that the accounts can be timely reviewed and approved.
- Prepare and perform accurate expense and accrual calculations, including management and admin fee calculations to ensure the expenses are correctly reflected with the accounts
- Prepare, monitor and capture cash movements (cash management) and investment trades to ensure accurate cash and investments movements are reflected within Investran.
- Prepare and perform weekly cash and stock reconciliations including proper investigation of all outstanding issues to ensure a timely resolution of any reconciling differences and no valuation errors occur.
- A BCom with articles
- A BCom with some accounting experience and the chance to get into the Investment Industry
Send your cv to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it here: