Our client, an established, independent Multimanager is looking to recruit a Junior and Senior Portfolio Administrator. To apply candidates need at least one year of experience or 10 years plus, working in the financial services and/or investment management industry.
As the Portfolio Administrator/Fund Accountant you would be responsible for taking control of the general portfolio administration for CIS, Models or Wrap Funds and Securities.
Focusing on the following operational processes:
• Product set-up, maintenance & record keeping.
• Managing & controlling all transactions processed between relevant parties namely, LISP, investment administrator, investment manager & underlying fund manager.
• Set-up & maintenance of Trading instructions, input & send authorised trade instructions on behalf of the investment manager.
• Monitor & check execution of trade instructions via the pricing administrator
• Monthly monitoring of portfolio positions provided by LISP.
• Confirmation that portfolios conform to latest Investment Committee mandates & all regulatory requirements
• Using reports and excel models to maintain a performance tracker.
• Use of the Performance tracker in multiple monthly client reports, Fund Fact Sheets, Attribution reports, AUM reports & other ad-hoc reporting.
• Asset allocation capturing and Total AA calculation.
• Creating and Pulling graphs, tables & other information between different programs into Reporting Format.
• Analyse fee splits between respective parties.
• Maintaining a database of Underlying Fund Managers fees & Rebates,
• Monitoring & reporting to management of the adherence or non-adherence by all appointed fund managers to the contractual obligations as defined by the investment manager agreement signed by the investment manager & the appointed fund manager.
• Monthly reporting on each Model.
To apply candidates need at least one year (for the junior role) of experience or 10 years plus (for the senior role), working in the financial services and/or investment management industry.
Candidates must have an understanding of financial instruments, investment vehicles, asset allocation and concepts of portfolio design.