A property management company in Cape Town, with a focus on short-term rentals, is looking to hire a Guest Liasion, Quality Control and Administration Officer.
Their high-end apartments attract traveling businesspeople and global vacationers, and they operate in a busy and peoplecentric environment. They are in a strong growth phase and are looking to expand their team.
The ideal candidate will be a committed person who is enthusiastic and energetic with good people skills. This position will require attention to detail, problem solving capabilities, strong communication skills and computer know-how. Multitasking at its finest!
With goals of further expansion, this role has great potential for growth, with on-the-job learning of all aspects of business. We are looking for a team player.
Duties of the role are as follows:
- Working on our central reservation platform
- Liaising via email and phone, with potential guests
- Generating invoices and liaising with our accountant
- Managing specialized guest requests
- Consistent reporting to management
- Quality control of properties: Solution-based daily checks
- Stock management: Inventory control and re-ordering
- Management of staff schedules
- Assisting directors with admin tasks
- Managing applications
- Updating online portals
- Assisting with online advertising
- Working on day-to-day HR admin
Academic and Resource Requirements:
- Matric qualification with an excellent understanding of English and an ability to communicate clearly
- Experience in travel & hospitality and / or property management preferable, but not required
- Must enjoy people, be presentable, with professional attitude
- Driver’s license own vehicle
- Strong computer skills, own laptop
- Own smart phone
The work shifts include a mixture of weekday and weekend commitment.
Two full weekends per month will be spent liaising with online reservation requests and managing staff schedules.
This is a regular shift (8am – 4pm), which is coordinated online (work-from-home).
Weekday shifts dependent on weekend duty – no more than 5 of 7 days worked consecutively.