Our client is looking to hire a technically strong Paraplanner to join their successful team.
Candidates must have three years’ experience in Wealth and Portfolio Management as well as strong FICA and FAIS compliance knowledge. They must have a BCom degree and preferably post-grad studies, and be looking at completing a CFP.
Duties of the role:
Internal consulting support to all Wealth Managers and Directors
1. Provide the following support to the Wealth Management Department:
• Construct & produce Asset Allocation reports
• Construct & produce new client Proposal Reports
• Review these client reports with Wealth Manager
• Ensure sufficient implementation of Mini-Asset Allocation Reports for Wealth Manager Assistants
2. Provide technical client specific support e.g. CGT calculations, fee & performance queries, risk profile calculations, assist with switches between platforms
3. Prepare information for compiling fact sheets and marketing material
4. Minute Monday Morning Meeting Notes, Investment Committee Meetings & external investment/consultant meetings – distribute where appropriate
5. Construct client presentation material when required
6. Update Website, Reception Area & Find-an-Advisor with marketing material
7. Assist in the development and maintenance of wealth management products / strategies
8. Assist with preparation of new business proposals for >10 million clients
9. Assist with servicing of >10 million clients
Implementation and effective running of the X Plan system
1. Fulfil XPlan expert role i.e.
1.1. Ensure the smooth running of XPlan through transferring all relevant company information onto XPlan.
1.2. Train all relevant parties (staff) on XPlan.
1.3. Stay updated on XPlan changes and updates and inform all staff.
1.4. Assisting staff with Xplan queries, lodging XPlan Queries and follow-up
1.5. Assisting with XPlan performance project
1.6. Assist with daily / weekly / monthly admin
1.7. Assist with projects e.g. duplicate client clean up