We have an exciting opportunity for a Investment Guidelines Analyst to join our team. The team plays a major role in the investment process.
* Pre-trade analysis for all SA and UK funds/ portfolios. This will be on an infrequent basis or provide cover when necessary.
* Continually review and improve processes to reduce risk and improvement efficiency.
*Daily monitoring of post trade compliance breaches for UK funds/ portfolios and reporting these to the relevant departments. This function will be large part of the role.
* Assisting the team with other BAU work
* Assisting with ad hoc tasks and projects
* Interpreting client guidelines, regulatory rules, and internal restrictions and coding these into thinkFolio
Risk & Compliance Responsibilities:
* Adhering to the Code of Ethics and related policies, including personal account dealing, gifts market abuse, etc
* Ensuring Compliance training, declarations and relevant forms are completed on a timely basis
* Ensuring that firm and client data and property, including IT data are properly protected
* Reporting any possible and actual breaches, errors, complaints or conduct issues
* Reporting any suspicion that a client , investor, or employee may be involved in money laundering, fraud or other crime such as market abuse.
* Newly Qualified CA (SA) with asset management audit exposure/Degree within 4-5 years relevant experience within an Asset Management company
* CFA or IMC desirable
* Good knowledge of Regulatory restrictions
* Excellent understanding of investment products
* Detailed working knowledge of Thinkfolio or Charles River
* Able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Flexible work attitude
* Team Player