The role will form part of the client service team and will report to the Head of Client Service. This is a client facing role and will be involved in developing, managing, and supporting client relationships. The candidate will work closely with the Head of Client Service to help build, develop and implement the overall client service strategy. The responsibilities can be separated into two core parts: client interaction and client service initiatives.
Initially, the role would focus on assisting with the more complex client requests or queries. These will include but are not limited to:
- Investment Portfolio reviews
- Portfolio performance queries
- General investment market views
- General industry research
The candidate will at times also be required to work closely with the investment team when dealing with client queries and requests.
Client service initiatives
- Assist the Head of Client Service with development and maintenance of all marketing material.
- Take a lead role in the development and maintenance of a product specific knowledgebase.
- Assist the Head of Client Service with the overall client service strategy.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
|Qualifications||– Commerce or related qualification –B Comm, B Bus Sci, CFA, CA (Numerical subjects)|
|Experience||– At least 3 years investment industry-related experience
– Experience liaising and presenting to clients
– Understanding of retail asset management, as well as the financial advice industry is crucial
– Client oriented experience
|Skills & Competencies||– Ability to work collaboratively
– Strategic thinking and planning
– Tolerance for ambiguity
– Analytical thinking
– Innovative thinking
– Client focus
– Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
– Demonstrating ethics and integrity
– Displaying drive and purpose
– Stress tolerance
– Resilience and adaptability
– Working across teams
– Good planning and organizing skill
|Personality||– Must possess an ownership mentality and a willingness to take responsibility for tasks through to completion
– Attention to detail, goal orientated and a willingness to learn and be hands on
– Highly organized, good at multi-tasking and able to deal with people at all levels
|Systems||– Strong Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft Word