Our client, an established, a Financial planner is looking a Junior Portfolio Administrator:
The Portfolio Administrator is primarily responsible for performing the tasks that comprise the administrative
and after sales service offering to Clients, thereby contributing to the ongoing Client relationship. The main
focus of the role is to provide quality service and maximise Client retention and referral.
The Portfolio Administrator is not required to accredited with the service products handled, though a moderate level of technical knowledge is needed to perform the role. The Portfolio Administrator needs excellent relationship
management, secretarial and administrative skills.
In addition a working knowledge of product features and benefits is required. The incumbent also requires
sufficient client management skill to attend face-to-face client meetings and actively assist as required in
managing the financial planning process and customer relationship
Specific details are recorded in the staff duties schedule.
Ensure the accurate production of all Client portfolio review documentation and reports.
• Ensure the accurate production of all Client risk management review documentation and reports.
• Regularly update and maintain Client, insurance and investment information in the Client management system.
• Co-ordinate all Client correspondence, either as part of the sales & service process, for marketing purposes, or at the request of the Adviser, Business Manager, or Wealth Manager.
• Implementation of all switches or redemptions, including all fund manager follow-ups. This includes completing forms where necessary. You will not be required to complete technical aspects relating to funds and percentage allocations.
• Implementation of all changes to insurance benefits or coverage, including all life company and medical/financial follow-ups. This includes completing forms where necessary.
• Co-ordination of all claims correspondence and life office follow-up of claims progress.
• Record all Client contact on the Client management system.
• Ensure all changes to Client details are communicated to and implemented by the appropriate fund managers and life offices.
• Ensure all Client problems are solved in an efficient manner,
often handling the liaison with fund managers, life offices and Clients. Assist with all Client enquiries, in-line with the company’s service offer. This may include delegating the
Client inquiry to the most appropriate staff member, and does not include the provision of advice to Clients.
• Contribute towards the maintenance of existing Client relationships with the company; in-line with the company service process and ensure maximum Client retention is achieved.
• Produce and ensure client review invitations are communicated per company policy.
• Moderate experience in a professional environment.
• Understanding of industry culture, products and services.
• Business related study or degree
• Industry related training