Our client has a Learning and Development Manager vacancy that has arisen. This role requires an individual to partner with the Human Capital Business Partner to support the analysis and scoping of the L&D and Talent Management components of the business and People Agenda. Take the lead and deliver aligned and seamless learning solutions to the business.
Primary Job Function:
* Creating training programmes that are aligned with the organisation objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are.
* Acting as the the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
* Act as the face of L&D to the business, pulling in leadership, solution as required.
* Lead and programmes manage the diagnosis and delivery of bespoke learning and development interventions in line with business goals.
* Working closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understandings of their units and training requirements.
* Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching
* Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training.
* Building relationships with 3rd party training providers
* Designing staple curriculums for all employees (i.e. values)
* Aligns the innovation agenda with the needs and directions of business units.
* Partner with HRBP in consulting with the business to create innovative solutions when standardized products are not sufficient.
* Monitor and evaluate consistency and harmonization of policies and solutions across the enterprise as appropriate
* Assist the Human Capital Department with Ad Hoc queries.
Basic Job Requirements:
* An appropriate tertiary education i.e. Bachelors Degree
* At least 5 years experience in asset management/financial services industry.
* Good understanding of investment management concepts, including investment philosophy, process, and products.
* Strong relationship management and networking skills
* Designing and supplying a variety of training styles
* An ability to communicate in a simple and concise manner with colleagues and clients, both in oral and written form.