This is an exciting opportunity to join an international fund management company!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support to the Finance Manager and Accountants in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Manage the creditors function:
o Review creditors invoicing (including travel, credit cards, staff claims and general transactions)
o Prepare creditors reconciliation and ensure timely and accurate settlement of invoices
o Reviews payment requisitions for Accounts Payable and ensures accuracy of information as well as documentation before payments are released
o Review cashbook processing and bank reconciliations for multiple entities in multiple currencies and banking platforms
o Ensure adherence to finance processes to maintain internal financial controls and procedures
- Build relationships with the regional office manager teams to ensure accurate submissions and adherence to policies and processes
- Prepare Debtors invoices and reconciliation, including intercompany recovery transactions and reconcile intercompany accounts
- Prepare Monthly Payroll journals and settlement to payroll providers
- Responsible for the PPE register updating and reconciliation
- Preparation of vat reconciliations for review and submissions.
- Prepare cashflow forecasts.
- Assist with annual budget preparation.
- B.Comm Accounting /CIMA or Relevant Finance Degree
- 4-5 years post qualification experience gained within the financial services / investment sector
- Solid MS Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and IFRS reporting
- Demonstrable knowledge and exposure to handling foreign currency and inter-company transactions