Opportunity to work for a global investment company with extensive opportunity for career growth. The primary function of a Supervisor is to check and supervise the tasks required to successfully complete the accounts / valuation. In certain circumstances a Supervisor may also be required to perform the following tasks:
Check and authorise payments to ensure the payment has been correctly prepared and the correct instructions are going to be processed.
Check and approve valuations to ensure all the required information has been captured and processed correctly resulting in the expected valuation movement.
Supervise others to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness in performing the following functions:
• Reviewing and ensure all documentation are in place for investment purchases and sales / distributions
• Executing investment purchase transactions
• Setting-up and capturing of investments on Investran
• Monitoring of distributions / sales proceeds receivable and capturing of these on Investran
• Preparation of accurate quarterly (pre fair market value and post fair market value) accounts (including capital statements for investors)
• Preparation of accurate expense and accrual calculations, including management and admin fee calculation
• Performing weekly cash reconciliations and proper investigation and resolution of any reconciling differences
• Performing daily cash management (including preparing payment and transfer instructions) and updating the cash transactions on Investran
• Capturing daily cash movements as well as trades and updating transactions in Investran
• Investigating and answering queries with auditors and clients
• Ensuring compliance with company policy and procedures; client service level agreements and internal controls