Salary dependent on experience
A well known Multi management company is looking for a Portfolio Administrator to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Product set-up, maintenance & record keeping.
- Managing & controlling all transactions processed between relevant parties namely, LISP, investment administrator, investment manager & underlying fund manager.
- Maintenance of Trading instructions, input & send authorised trade instructions on behalf of the investment manager.
- Monitor & check execution of trade instructions via the pricing administrator
- Monthly monitoring of portfolio positions provided by LISP.
- Confirmation that portfolios conform to latest Investment Committee mandates & all regulatory requirements
- Using Morningstar reports and excel models to maintain a performance tracker.
- Use of the Performance tracker in multiple monthly client reports, Fund Fact Sheets, Attribution reports, AUM reports & other ad-hoc reporting.
- Asset allocation capturing and Total AA calculation.
- Creating and Pulling graphs, tables & other information between different programs into Reporting Format.
- Analyse fee splits between respective parties.
- Maintaining a database of Underlying Fund Managers fees & Rebates, as well as monitoring the fee split between the IFA, LISP & Investment Manager, so that all fees are justifiable to relevant parties
- Monitoring & reporting to management of the adherence or non-adherence by all appointed fund managers to the contractual obligations as defined by the investment manager agreement signed by the investment manager & the appointed fund manager.
- Monthly reporting on an FFS basis and report packs to Partners on each Model.
To apply you need:
- Minimum of one year of experience working in financial services and/or investment management.
- Basic understanding of comprehensive personal financial instruments, investment vehicles, asset allocation, and concepts of portfolio design / diversification.
- Familiarity with investments, including concepts of portfolio design and diversification.