A multi management company based in the northern suburbs of Cape Town is looking for a bright B.Com Finance/Investments Graduate and/or an experienced Portfolio Administrator with 1-2 years experience within a similar role.
- Managing and controlling all transactions processed between relevant parties namely, LISP, investment administrator, investment manager and underlying fund manager.
- Set-up and maintenance of Trading instructions, input and send authorised trade instructions on behalf of the investment manager.
- Monitor and check execution of trade instructions via the pricing administrator
- Monthly monitoring of portfolio positions provided by LISP
- Confirmation that portfolios conform to latest Investment Committee mandates and all regulatory requirements
- Using Morningstar reports and Excel models to maintain a performance tracker.
- Use of the Performance tracker in multiple monthly client reports, Fund Fact Sheets, Attribution reports and Other Adhoc reporting.
- Creating and pulling graphs, tables and other information between different programs into Reporting Format.
- Analyse fee splits between respective parties and monitor rebates that have been negotiated.
- Maintaining a database of Underlying Fund Managers fees and rebates, as well as monitoring the fee split between the IFA, LISP & Investment Manager, so that all fees are justifiable to relevant parties
- Monitoring and reporting to management of the adherence or non-adherence by all appointed fund managers to the contractual obligations as defined by the investment manager agreement signed by the investment manager and the appointed fund manager.