A property investment company based in Newlands is looking for an efficient, energetic and highly organised Property Fund Administrator with a strong admin and accounts experience to join their team.
- Collate monthly property management reporting information.
- Collate property industry data to assist with analysis against benchmarks.
- Attend to and co-ordinate annual property valuations with valuers.
- Assist with collating the property valuation files for specific transactions.
- Arrange for fund transaction and expense payments (i.e Treasury Functions, month end).
- Management of all bank and sundry accounts \ bank reconciliations.
- Assist with year-end audits.
- Perform specific analytical tasks when required.
- Assist with chasing deadlines and task deliverables.
- Maintain compliance files and attend to queries.
- Attend meetings where required to collate data or record minutes.
- Liaise with Fund administrators iro adhoc paperwork and queries.
- Assist head of legal with admin processes where relevant.
- Attend to filing and archiving of transactions.
- Attend to any peripheral, general admin.
- Interact with investors on an adhoc basis.
- Assist with administration iro Marketing functions as and when required
- Assistance with Project based work as instructed
3-5 years + previous property administration experience
Strong admin and computer skills – Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Tertiary qualification (advantageous)