We are recruiting for a Reward and Payroll Analyst to assist in the implementation of reward programmes in support of the Total Rewards Strategy. This role is ideal for someone who can partner well with the Head of HR, Head of Reward and Group Payroll Manager.
The successful incumbent will have a depth of knowledge and experience that ensures all reward programmes, including Employee Benefits and Compensation are competitive and sustainable and that administratively all related processes are conducted effectively.
– Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or University;
– 5 years of related experience;
– Knowledge of managing market data (benchmarking), benefits programs and experience working with external vendors;
– Experience in job evaluation would be advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities
– Implement and administer initiatives required to support the global reward strategy.
– Implement and execute all operational reward related programmes, supporting the Head of HR and the Head of Reward. These programmes include salary benchmarking, benefits management, short term and long term incentive plans and annual compensation events.
– Working closely with the Head of Reward, administer, analyze and manage market data across the firm, ensuring data is relevant and current. Liaise with management and HRBPs as required
– Coordinate the planning, preparation and delivery of the annual remuneration review
– Coordinate the annual payroll budgeting process in junction with Finance and the Head of HR.
– Support the Head of Reward in Reward related matters, providing managers and the HR team with data and advice as relevant;
– Provide process management and analytical support for key reward projects and annual processes;
– Partner with finance and HR colleagues to ensure the successful administration of benefit plans and compensation plans
– Provide support to Head of Reward which may include delivery of data, reports and analytics as required for inter alia, management information, remuneration committee meetings and statutory reporting
– Support the design and development of reward related communications eg total reward statements and ensure dissemination of these as appropriate
– Provide support to the Group Payroll manager, which may include payroll processing in South Africa and coordination of payroll input to outsourced vendor in United Kingdom
Skills and Competencies
– The applicant must demonstrate a track record of success in implementing successful compensation programmes. Requires strong technical and interpersonal skills.
– A high degree of analytical skills with excellent numerical ability;
– Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables
– Ability to work independently in a highly pressurized environment
– Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
– Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service ethic
– Experience in processing basic payroll entries on a payroll system would be advantageous