Exciting opportunity at a global Investment company who are seeking a Senior Accountant in their Private Equity and Real Estate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the timely delivery of all investor communication and reporting.
* Respond to and resolve investor queries, with the assistance of the team leader where needed.
* Manage/ facilitate investor related transactions.
Accounting and Fund Operation:
* Obtain an in-depth understanding of the clients fund documentation and requirements
* Assist with fund payments
* Perform the primary fund accounting functions for a portfolio of allocated funds. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Cash Book processing & preparation of bank reconciliations.
* Accounting for standard monthly/quarterly expense and income related journals in line with supporting documentation.
* Calculation of performance fees, carried interest and and equalization as required by fund documentation.
* Collation and verification of information from 3rd parties
* Accounting for investment transaction, including but not limited to:
* Review of investment documentation and providing accounting guidance (where applicable)
* Calculation of investment IRR
* Review investment valuations
* Accounting for investment related transactions.
* Perform regular client operational calls for an allocated portfolio of clients and provide client feedback to management and the rest of the team
* Assistance with any other regulatory/internal reporting requirements.
Other Administrative Tasks:
* Accounting knowledge
* Up-to-date working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and experience in preparation of accounts in accordance with those standards.
* Experience and knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP and experience in preparation of accounts under those standards will be beneficial.
* An understanding of funds and fund structure will be an advantage.
* Experience in all aspects of multi-currency accounting
* Excellent computer skills.