The Senior Brand Designer works with the Marketing Team to deliver the clients marketing strategy through creative problem solving. This person will be responsible for the brand strategy, brand identity and all other visual marketing touchpoints – across all channels. The ideal candidate is extremely creative, have an eye for detail, a passion for brand building and have corporate or B2B experience.
What you will do.
Brand strategy & identity
- Evolve the overall brand strategy for the business
- Continued improvement/enhancement of brand assets
- Fully adopt and champion the brand identity internally
- Translate the marketing and content strategy into conceptual creative solutions
- Share and implement new design perspectives and ideas
- Understand and articulate key messages (through visuals) for a corporate target audience
- Create and deliver compelling visual and animated content for both internal and external marketing channels to bring the business’ goals, ideas, services and values to life
- Research, conceptualize, create and manage all graphic design projects across the business
- Work with the marketing team to deliver visual assets for the distribution of content – this includes but is not limited to social media, illustrations, infographics, presentations, adverts, videos, email banners, newsletters etc.
- Ensure all uses of the brand follow the brand guidelines
- Ensure all work goes through appropriate marketing procedures and sign-offs to ensure it is ‘on-brand’
- Develop and evolve all brand templates used for internal and external audiences
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Solid experience and knowledge of B2B brand identity design (please share a portfolio of evidence if possible)
- 8+ years’ experience working in design
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services, creating B2B designs across digital, print and web.
- Experience using the full Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong understanding of marketing and communications.
- Good planning and deadline management capabilities.
- Experience with social media planning, email distribution and CMS tools.
- Ability to alter and amend existing webinar / video / sound footage is a major benefit
We are one, global team who live by our culture and demonstrate the clients values in everything we do. We hire people who:
- Excel at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Are capable of working remotely and manage a complex set of tasks simultaneously.
- Possess strong relationship building and negotiation skills to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Are methodical with an organised approach to work and have good attention to detail.
- Are excellent communicators, self-starting & capable of working with light supervision.