A well known financial services company based in the Northern suburbs is looking for a Snr Fund Administrator to join their team.
Reconciliation of various client stock and cash recon portfolios.
Responsible for performing reconciliation between their investment accounting and asset servicing system and the various custodians and is required to ensure the timeous resolution of recon differences.
Processing of all cash related transactions on the Investment system and other applicable systems.
Capturing/up loading third party payments on banking systems.
Daily/ Weekly/Monthly reconciliation of Stock and Cash portfolios.
Investigation and resolution of all team related breaks, ensuring these are resolved within the agreed turnaround times.
Resolution and/or escalation and follow up all non-team specific breaks as per procedure.
Compliance with company policy and procedures, client service level agreements and internal controls.
Ensuring that all relevant process documentation is kept up to date.
Ensuring that documentation is filed and easily retrievable
Ensuring that Team Leader/Manager is informed of any recon items and outstanding issues
Escalating any urgent issues to Team Leader/Manager.
Assist the Team Leader with Adhoc tasks.
Identifying possible areas of risk and escalating risks to management.
Identify processes that can be improved and/or Standardised across clients as part of your daily tasks
Assisting newer team members with training and acting as a backup when required.
- Tertiary Financial Qualification with an Accounting background and 2 year’s relevant working experience in scrip and or Cash recon.
- Focused individual who is able to execute effectively and timely.
- Individual who can use initiative, take ownership and is able to question from base principles.
- Knowledge of Financial Markets and Instruments.
- Ability to manage the risks associated with our environment.
- Planning your own outputs to meet a specified set of deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in MS Office suite