The Senior Help Desk Manager is responsible for leading the Client Services Team to managing all incoming queries (via phone and email channels) from current and prospective clients on our customer support platform. The person is required to have a thorough understanding of the various services provided by the client and understand relevant AML/CFT laws to act as a reference and escalation for other Client Services team members.
- Recruit and retain productive staff who adapt well to the Clients culture.
- Monitor and maximize the productivity of all Client Services staff.
- Ensure that all Client Services staff are working within specified processes and procedures.
- Interact with clients, lawyers, investors and administrators effectively and professionally.
- Work with the Operations Leader to identify and support the productivity and training needs of colleagues and, occasionally clients, within agreed timescales
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards clients and team members at all times.
- Actively encourage a culture of continuous improvement through new ideas.
- Clearly own the Client Services service line in the view of clients and your team members.
- Own all incoming queries to resolution and closure; tracking those open to ensure client service is maintained.
- Ensure that all Client Services activity reflects a defined process and is undertaken within its parameters.
- Continuously improve the efficiency, control and client and/or Investor experience of the Client Services service line.
- Act as the central point of contact for all procedural questions relating to the Client Services service line.
- Maximize the use of technology in all Client Services processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency.
- Understand the clients system and helpdesk system designs and how they are applied.
- Suggest technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency.
- Act as the central point of contact for the clients process maps and guides relating to the Client Services service line.
- Control daily Client Services work allocation in a transparent and efficient manner.
- Manage the client care service-desk within agreed processes and performance metrics, while providing call trend analysis and report.
- Measure and report Client Services staff performances using well considered indicators.
Key Result Areas
- Efficient and effective resolution of incoming queries from clients that exceeds customer expectations.
- Competent and knowledgeable Client Services team who meet or exceed clear performance metrics
- Continuously improving systems and processes that are understood by all staff
Target Vocational Qualifications
- Practical Client Due Diligence- Advanced Certificate – ICA
- Leadership & Management – ILM Level 5 Award – ICS
- Proactive, organised, working efficiently and accurately, and autonomously within defined processes.
- Take initiative, solution-oriented thinker who is approachable to all staff.
- Excellent communicator, self-starting & capable of working with light supervision.
- Competent & knowledgeable team member who understands both system and process.
- Experience of helpdesk, call centres, and their technology e.g. Freshdesk/Zendesk
- Maintain strong relationships with management, ensuring discretion is adhered to at all times.