The Senior Legal Analyst will assist our General Counsel in rolling out two exciting new service lines: Digital Subscription and Side Letter Management. The Senior Analyst is a flexible and outgoing problem solver who will deliver excellent service to clients and investors while working with the wider team to continually improve procedural and technology solutions. The Senior Analyst will be given responsibilities commensurate with ability and the opportunity to prove they are capable of more.
Responsibilities & KPIs.
- Digitise client contracts using our platform such that investors can invest in a fund with minimum hassle
- Map each investor questionnaire to a master questionnaire such that investors can reuse their responses across multiple investments
- Sense check completed investor questionnaires to maximise efficiency for fund counsel
- Manage Side Letter administration on behalf of our clients
- Manage your queue in the client care service-desk within agreed processes and performance metrics
- Track and report on the completion status of investors within each fund using purpose-built dashboards
- Manage client relationships (chiefly investment managers and law firms), identify service development areas and ensure they get delivered
- Assist investors to complete their contracts and questionnaires online
- Train clients, their law firms and investors to use the platform efficiently
- Work closely with law firms to maximise the efficiency of our team’s checks
- Comfortably present to senior clients on product demos and status updates
- Work closely with management to highlight any subscription/client care issues
- Work closely with the KYC and FATCA/CRS team so that the investors progress seamlessly from one stage of onboarding to the next
- Work with the General Counsel to refine operational procedures as the team expands over time
- Develop a deep understanding of the platform and proactively suggest improvements to maximize efficiency and control risk
- Listen to clients and investors and suggest technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency
- Work with the Business Analyst to translate ideas into system changes on our platform
- Manage a varied workload in an efficient manner to meet key client deliverables and deadlines
- Support the measurement and reporting of performance using well considered indicators
- Report effectively to management with a ‘no surprises’ approach
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor of Law or equivalent and be a personable problem solver. Intelligence and commitment are more important than experience.
People Person: You will be very comfortable speaking to our clients and their investors on a daily basis and making sure the service is working for them. Understanding, empathy and accountability are key.
Logical: You will be able to understand the intent of complex legal questionnaires and (with training) recreate them on our platform in a manner that maximises efficiency for investors.
Problem Solver: You don’t like inefficiencies and enjoy the challenge of improving processes. You are comfortable working with others to identify challenges and ‘think around corners’ to develop solutions that can be applied across hundreds of clients and thousands of investors
We are one, global team that live by our culture and demonstrate The companies values in everything we do. We hire people that show:
- An ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Proactivity in suggesting processes and system improvements to maximise efficiency
- Methodical, with an organised approach to work
- Self-starting and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Competence and knowledge. Someone who understands both systems and process.
- Confidence being at ease with senior international clients