Our client is a specialist consultancy in financial/legal matters pertaining to taxation and international transactions (involving estate, trusts, companies, and individuals) as well as offering various accounting, taxation and administrative services. They are seeking a talented and dedicated tax administrator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the organization’s success by ensuring the quality and integrity of their financial, accounting and tax services output.
The Tax administrator is responsible for assisting the MD, maintaining accurate accounting records, and attending to the E-filing functions.
Financial Statement Preparation:
- Prepare financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements where required for companies, CC’s, individuals, and trusts.
General Accounting & Administration:
- Maintain general ledger accounts in Pastel for companies, CC’s, individuals, and trusts.
- Collate relevant tax information, prepare, and file tax returns, ensuring adherence to tax laws and regulations.
- Limited VAT and PAYE administration.
- Manage electronic filing processes, including e-filing of financial statements and tax returns.
- Ensure timely submissions and maintain compliance with electronic filing requirements.
- Time / attendance records
- Deceased Estates administration
- Proven experience attending to preparation and e-filing of tax returns.
- Caseware experience an advantage.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of accounting principles and regulatory requirements.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.